Tuesday 15 May 2012

Checking in.

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well and possibly getting some of the improved weather. What is it with the weather at the moment? What is it with us Brits not being able to hold a conversation without commenting on it?

I'm just checking in really to say 'Hi'. I'm still here.
I havent posted much for a while because I've been so busyw ith my course work but the light at the end of the tunnel has got a whole lot brighter.

The first module is in on Friday so this is the last push to get it done. Then I'm giving myself a weekend off to relax. I'm going to do a bit of pottering in the garden.

But I am still checking in on your posts. Still having a read. I havent forgotten you all.

I'll see you on the other side of Friday :)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're still here, and super glad about that light at the end of your tunnel! Turns out I have one, too. Stop by for a quick read tomorrow -- I have news. :) Meanwhile, good luck with that last bit that's standing between you and the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the assignment goes well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...