Friday 3 January 2014

FO Friday.

ooops. I haven't done an FO post since AUGUST!!!! what a slacker.

To be honest, my loyalties are now split. I started a new blog over at domesticdunce.blogspot.com. I'm a complete domestic nightmare and that situation needs to be addressed and I thought that a blog might keep me focussed in my quest. (I don't know why it needed to be a separate blog, but that's the way it is now so....)

Anyway, back to the knitting.

I've managed to get quite a bit of knitting done while I've been on mat leave so the FOs have piled up and I've managed:

a jumper for the little man with matching hat



a hooded jacket for the little man



some fingerless gloves and matching a cowl scarf thing for me



erm..... I think that's it. Oh and I've now done 16 of the 24 stockings I need for the advent calendar. They're knitted up but not sewn together as I HATE the sewing up bit of knitting. I'm avoiding it in the hope that the magic knitting fairies will come and do it for me. Can someone send them my way please?



Quite a lot of knitting when you look at it all together like that.

I'm linking up with Tami over at http://tamisamis.blogspot.co.uk/ for the FO Friday linky party. Pop over to see some other finished objects.




2 comments:

  1. I have a similar set of stockings that I crocheted. They are a lot of work but REALLY worth it! You will get there. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...