Saturday 18 June 2011

Finished!

I've finished my reports!!!!  WAHOOOO!  What a relief!

They probably need a little tinkering with but the hard work is done!

For Christmas last year my mum bought me this pattern (and the yarn to make it with) and it's been obediently hiding away in a basket in the living room waiting for me to have 1,000,000 more important things to do before it shouts 'Make me woman, Make me!' and I have to get it out and have a go.

It's got some cabelling in it which I've never tackled before so really the sensible thing to do would be to make sure I can do that. But I'm really tempted to get it out.



Anyway, I have homework for my course. I need to find a spelling pattern and email it to the rest of the 'students'. So I suppose I should do that really. The cardigan can wait a few more months........ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...