Tuesday 5 July 2011

There's no new knitting to update you on. I was away camping over the weekend (turned out there were 45 scouts and guides to keep an eye on!!!) and I didnt take any knitting with me so no progress on those beautiful socks :(

But I was just surfing around the other day and came across this:
Craft Blog UK and saw a picture I recognised. It was this one: 




I had found my own blog right there, on the home page. A link to my little blog. I have no idea how it got there but it seems to have sign posted quite a few of you onto here so welcome. Sorry there's such a lack of knitting on my 'knitting' blog. There are only 2 and a half weeks of term left (how on earth did that happen? where has the year gone?) and I'm really hoping to get some serious knitting done over the holidays so please keep popping back.

I'm studying again tomorrow so I'd better get to bed, the course fries my brain at the best of times, let alone when I'm tired!

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...