I had chosen these lovely 8 yarns.......
I added a row of the red on the far left hand of the first picture.
However, when crocheted up it just didnt look right. that red yarn was just too orange. The others are all more pink.
So I ripped it out . And the 2 rows I'd done after it. But never mind It will be better in the long run.
And this is how it looks now:
And these are the colours I'm left with:
I'm now a bit worried about the coral-y colour on the top row but it looks ok in the flesh. Its the 6th colour up in the picture of the blanket above. I think it looks ok.
So I'll see how it goes. I'm glad the red didnt make the cut and that I had the guts to pull it all out, otherwise I'd have carried on and regretted it later.
Thanks for all your lovely comments on the yellow/pink debate. I think I'll carry on with this for now anyway. Mainly because I spent AGES yesterday clearing out the spare room and have realised that thepicture below is becoming a bit of a reality and that I therefore need to use up all this pink before I even consider buying any more yarn.
Anyway, it's Wednesday so I'll be linking up with Tami, Kristine and Ginny but that also means the end of the Bank Holiday jubilee fun so I need to get on with some work. Hubby is back at work so I'm all alone with only my yarn to distract me. I have reports to write and essays to create from somewhere.
:( I will be popping in on some WIPs to distract myself later. Have a good week. xxx