Wednesday 27 June 2012

WIP Wednesday #29

Hellooooo and Happy Wednesday everyone.

I hope you've all had a good few weeks.

It's been a productive time in my world. You may remember that I was away last week on residential with our year 6s. A tiring but, thankfully, uneventful trip. But there was a fair bit of down time so my pink ripple looks like this now:





You might have read my confession (if not, it's below but promise not to hate me.)

Well, as promised I made a start on a Wingspan with the Lang Tosca Light yarn I found in my stash.
And now that looks like this:



I'm loving the way the colours are changing and I'm thinking of frogging a sock I started about a year ago and making a pink and purple one too.


Just before I went away I ordered some yellow DK to make a ripple for my God daughter because her room is yellow and her mum prefered the idea of yellow to pink. It arrived while I was away and I made a start. So that looks like this:



I havent got very far with it but I really love making the pink one. This is one and a half times as wide as the pink one so I'm thinking it will be single bed width. I think I'll probably just make it as long as I can with 7 balls of 100g DK. I cant wait to finish the difficult first row and start to make some progress on it.

I'm still completely EXHAUSTED from the trip which might be why I've been so productive - too tired to get off the sofa!

But I'll be popping over to the blog parties to catch up on everyone else's posts.
Have a look:






5 comments:

  1. Holy cow, woman! You've been knitting and crocheting your face off! Blankie #1 is huge and lovely, Wingspan is looking great, and Blankie #2 is cranking right along. Nice work, and congratulations on an uneventful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I was thinking of doing a Wingspan...they are so neat!

    With All That I Am
    Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - look at you with all your lovely WIPS!!!!! Sounds like you made the most of being on the sofa - good for you!

    Enjoy the rest of your week
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome progress! I love your pink ripple so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great knitting :) I can't wait to see the final result.

    Kind regards,
    inventory London

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...