Sunday 29 January 2012

Ribbit ribbit.

I frogged the WHOLE thing. Back to nothing. Started all over.



This is no more. The pink was too tight and it was just going to irritate me, so I pulled the whole lot apart on Friday evening.  

And then made it all again.



And now I have this:






I made the original chain looser than I had before and I think it's better. It's still not perfect but it's better. I'm not pulling it apart, I worked out that I've crocheted the 3rd, 4th and 5th rows 3 times now so it is staying just as it is. :)



Aren't those colours amazing?  I love this yarn. It's so lovely and soft. I cant quite put it down.

I wonder how far I'll have got by Work In Progress Wednesday ?!?!?!!

2 comments:

  1. That's going to be so gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my Recycled Lion post - I have actually written you a fairly lengthy reply over on my blog :)

    Have a great week
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always times when you have to pull some stitches out, but it looks like your going really good! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...