Sunday 15 May 2011

Baby Blanket.

Some very special friends of mine are having a baby. I wanted to make something special for them so ventured into my first bit of baby knitting.

I bought this pattern, I'm not sure if it was because of the nice pattern or the CUTE kid on it, but the wool is LOVELY so i'm quite happy.

I'm making the blanket first but have enough wool for the jumper and hat too.



I started knitting the blanket over the Easter Holidays and if you've been following my posts will know that i've been distracted by Mug Hugs and Socks.

But it's nearly finished.

I'm going away on a residential tomorrow with 75 children and imagine I'll have a few late nights waiting up for them all to be asleep so am taking the blanket (and the socks because they're a bit more fun than the blanket). I'm hoping I'll get it finished, not only because the baby is due in a month but because I'm getting quite bored with the pattern now. Its a lot of fun but it's very repetitive.

So have a good week. I'll see you next weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...