Sunday 8 May 2011

Stitch and Craft Fair

Back in March of last year Dr Lucy and I went to the Stitch and Craft fair at Sandown Race Course.

Mum and I went in September. Mum bought some Sirdar Fizz that she fancied making a scarf with. Cutting a very long story short, I then found it on here:

and we ended up with this:


And JayNicKnitKnacks was born.

Mum took some of the wool to knit into scarves because there was no way I was going to get through all of it.

I never kept a record of how many we made or how many we sold but it was atleast 15.

We did Christmas craft fairs at Church and at work and mum sold loads to her friends.
We have a few left that I'm storing til this winter.

This year I'll try selling some stuff again but I dont think I'll do scarves again. They were boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...