Friday 6 May 2011

Mug Hug Reveal!

I got bored with writing reports quite quickly.


So this happened:



Which in turn led to this:




Then this:



I thought it looked fab so I tried it on a mug just to make sure:

And here it is....................






I love it. And if you've been to my house and seen that particular mug you'll know its a massive improvement.

I now feel the urge to make a whole set in a variation of the pastel colours.



Oh, and yesterday I also found myself stumbling into the wool shop, Rainbow Silks http://www.rainbowsilks.co.uk/index.cfm 

It's about 8 miles away so I'm not really sure how it happened, or how I walked away with 3 new yarns. 

One of the balls was sock yarn. I've never made socks so I havent got a clue what to do with it yet so any hints and tips gratefully received. But it was beautiful and was calling to me, urging me to buy it, It would have been rude not to.

But that's another post. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...