Saturday 21 May 2011

Crocheting

I'm back from my residential trip. No major disasters which is good considering there were 73 of the little darlings on Dartmoor.

Anyway, I think i've pretty much brought you up to date with my knitting adventure apart from....





Granny squares had always fascinated me. My Aunt made me a granny square blanket when I was a baby but it seems to be making a bit of a come back and I was intrigued.

So I did what I do when i want to kearn a new knitting thing and 'you tubed' it.

I used a few videos which I now, quite annoyingly, cant find but anyway, I got there in the end. 






I havent quite decided what to make the squares into yet but I've got about 4 now.

Once I felt I'd mastered the plain old granny square I fancied a flower or two.........





The photography on my blog is all a bit rubbish but it's pretty much all from my phone. I really need to start using my camera a bit more but you get the idea.

It was about this time that I started the baby blanket (which, I hasten to add, is nearly finished!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...