Wednesday 15 February 2012

WIP Wednesday #19

I'm very excited about this WIP post. It's half term in Sunny Blighty which means a week off for us poor exhausted teachers and, as I am child free myself, lots of knitting and crocheting time :) .

My Ripple blanket has had a lot of my attention over the past few days so it's coming along really well.

Here's how it was last week:





And here how it is this week:










 
Last week I'd only used each colour once. I've now used each one twice and started on my 3rd. I LOVE IT.

But am now feeling those knitting guilts (or crocheting I guess) and need to start work on my massive 'to do' list and try to get some coursework done :( Would definitely much rather work on this little beauty all day.  So I'm off to get some 'stuff' done. - I might just have a sneaky peak at the other WIPs at tamis and ambassadorcrochet and maybe even Ginny's yarn along. But only after I've got some stuff done - honest.


17 comments:

  1. Wow, that's loads of progress! It's looking gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors you have chosen. Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than doubled in size - wow! My suggestion would be to work for an hour or two and then reward yourself with some crafting time for a bit, then repeat! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh so pretty, i love your blanket - the colours are amazing. enjoy half term!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's huge! That's nearly snuggle-on-the-sofa size already. So glad that it's going smoothly now, and hope your enjoy your time off. More play than work is really the way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun to see how your blanket is coming along each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But knitting/crocheting is so much more fun than coursework! That is why I got my cowl done last week but not all my course readings :)

    I love this ripple blanket - both the patter and the colors! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is looking great!! :)I cant wait to see it grow more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your week, love your ripple, love all the colors, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is quite a bit of progress. I love the ripples!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, tons of progress! That's awesome. I love scrap afghans.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thanks for commenting. Gorgeous blanket! Happy cheerful colours just the thing to brighten up these winter days, keep up the good work! Best regards Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's looking fabulous! Loving the colors! Great work :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...