Friday 16 December 2011

FOs

but not of the knitted variety. Not a lot of knitted progress :(

Ive been playing with buttons instead.

And have made these......



And these.......




In fact, all these.....




I'm hoping Sarah can sell them in Stanley's stores for me.
I took them in to school for one of my lovely Teaching Assistants to choose one. She chose the bergundy one.

I also made these:


 

My lovely teaching assistant wants some to match her bracelet too.

So will try to get up to Stanley's stores at some point over the weekend to see what magic Sarah can do.

A productive few evenings I think. ;)

I used my camera for these photos and Blogger didnt irritatingly rotate them for me but I just cant get the hang of the stupid camera. It's just a simple point and shoot but the photos are always a little more blurry than I'd hope and the colours are never quite right. I can never work out if I need to flash or not. I'm thinking it means hubby needs to buy me a new camera for my birthday ;)  Surely I'm right?!?!?!?!?!?!



Have a look at some other FO's here.



Have a fab weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Love the bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lovely bracelets! The burgundy one was my favourite too! Thanks for joining in with FTOF. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Em x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...