Thursday 22 December 2011

Phew!!!!

I've sorted out the Guide Accounts!!! Hurrrah!!!

The money is all ready to be paid into the bank later. Thats a massive weight off my mind. I was waking up in the night panicking about it. Ridiculous I know but at 3am your mind plays silly games with you. I find that no matter how much I try to rationalise with myself and reassure myself that when I wake up later I really wont be that stressed about it and that in fact I actually need to get back to sleep in order that I'm fit to sort out said issue, it still makes me feel slightly sick and panicky. Please tell me I'm not alone!!!

And the best bit is that I've worked out that the unit owes me £93! What a great feeling to write yourself a cheque for that amount.

What with that and the £80 I found whilst tidying the spare room the other day I might treat myself to a little covert trip to the yarn shop. ;) But don't tell anyone.

Anyway, it's only one thing off the list so back to work I go. :(

Hope you're all making some progress with your lists.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I totally do that 3 am thing, too! Some nights, I worry about the craziest stuff and can't get my brain to turn off for anything. It's too bad we're so many time zones apart, or we could be chatting. :) I think it means we both need more leisure time. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...